cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Minutes of last meeting and decision on logo

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Minutes of last meeting and decision on logo
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:41:16 +0800

Hi all,

Please be noted that the minutes of last meeting had been uploaded on
the wiki here:
http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/May+17

In our last meeting we've decided that the next meeting will be on
weekday since we've organized the meeting at Sat. night for several
months consecutively, we hope that by switching next meeting to
weekday, some people will feel more convenience to come. An survey
will be sent to the list soon to decide when will we have the next
meeting.

Participants had also shown their preference on logo design,
temporarily we've choose the white one
(http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/v9cWKNbvvGSQir61wuwEeg107099/GW700H584),
using number 3 as the default one and number 2 as the alternative one.
Comments are welcomed.

Bests,
Ben

--
Ben Cheng
Mobile: 93816083

  • [Cc-hk] Minutes of last meeting and decision on logo, Ben, 05/20/2008