cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Strategic Plan, Logo Designs and other document for tomorrow meeting

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Strategic Plan, Logo Designs and other document for tomorrow meeting
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:09:50 +0800

Since many of us can't join the meeting tomorrow, I've upload the
documents we are going to discuss tomorrow on the wiki. Please read it
when you have time and leave us comment on the mailing list / wiki.

.... Or if you don't have time, at least let's know which logo design
you would prefer :-)

Bests,
Ben

--