cc-hk - [Cc-hk] [Reminder] Creative Commons Hong Kong meeting will be tomorrow

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Haggen So" <haggenso AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] [Reminder] Creative Commons Hong Kong meeting will be tomorrow
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 12:05:20 +0800

Dear all,

Sorry to hear that some of us can't join the meeting tomorrow. I will
post the minutes ASAP after the meeting so that we can keep everybody
updated with the situation.

Just to remind the rest of us the meeting will be tomorrow.

Agenda by Pindar had been posted on wiki
(http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/May+17), if you can't join us you are
welcomed to leave your thought & suggestion on the wiki page too :-)

Bests,
Ben