cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Fwd: [ccasiaband] ARTISTS - progress report?

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Fwd: [ccasiaband] ARTISTS - progress report?
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:30:11 +0800

Hi all,

I would like to let you know that there is a Hong Kong music band -
Snoblind, working with Taiwan's MoShang and the rest of Asia's CC Band
on a CC Asia Album (progress report below). They will try to publish
the album in CD (if financially feasible) before the iSummit at Aug.

You may go to the website (http://ccasiaband.wikidot.com/) to listen
to their work. They need your help too -- if you've got any idea to
sponsor them (and the Taiwan team) for the production cost of CD, or
even sponsor them to perform in the iSummit @ Japan at Aug, please let
us know :-)

Bests,
Ben