cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Invitation to join a casual meeting with Lucifer Chu, founder of OOPS.

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Invitation to join a casual meeting with Lucifer Chu, founder of OOPS.
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:47:41 +0800

Hi all,

With the help of iResource Centre in Cyberport, and Charles, we've
organized a casual meeting with Lucifer Chu from Taiwan at Mar 29,
5:30PM - 7:30PM (With light dinner). And I would like to invite you to
join us.

Lucifer Chu is the founder of Opensources Opencourseware Prototype
Project, which is run by about 2000 online volunteers to translate MIT
open courseware material into Chinese, their goal is to bridge Chinese
speaking students, teachers and self-learner to the world by getting
all those educational material localized.

And of course, their project use Creative Commons license.

In particular, we can discuss and share with Lucifer Chu on
perspectives in Free Culture, future education, and maybe how to run a
project by online volunteer too :-)

Details are as follows: