cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Update from last meeting and a IMPORTANT meeting for organizational issues

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Update from last meeting and a IMPORTANT meeting for organizational issues
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:24:35 +0800

Hi all,

I've put a simple minute of our last meeting on the wiki:
http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Feb+23

In the last meeting, after we go through the agenda item of
organizational issues, participants have decided that the major goal
of Mar meeting is to discuss and settle some organizational issue of
CCHK.

We will discuss how should we organize CCHK, for example should we
have a advisory board and executive committee? What's their
responsibility and expected commitment? How or who should we invite
for the advisory board? etc. We want to have as much people who really
care about CCHK to join us in next meeting as possible, so that more
members of the community can have a say on these issues! Please try
your best to come.

I've put up a time availability survey on the wiki with following
timeslot, please help by putting your availability by Sunday. We're
going to have this meeting in Kowloon as Kowloon is usually most
convenient for everyone, I'm still looking for a suitable venue in
Kowloon but the location of the meeting will be announced with the
survey result in next Monday.

# 14 Mar (Fri) 6:30pm - 8:30pm - Ben
# 14 Mar (Fri) 7:30pm - 9:30pm - Ben
# 15 Mar (Sat) 6:30pm - 8:30pm - Ben