cc-hk - [Cc-hk] A new email list for Creative Commons Launch Preparation.

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] A new email list for Creative Commons Launch Preparation.
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:15:06 +0800

Hi all,

As participants generally agreed on the Creative Commons Meeting last
Sat., we want to create another email list for preparation of Creative
Commons Launch to avoid having so many email about logistic sent to
this General CC-HK mailing list.

I've just created it and participants of last Sat. meeting have been
invited. Please let me know if you want to commit to help the
preparation of the launch too so that I can invite you to join the
email list. You may also join by visiting the webpage:
http://groups.google.com/group/cchk-launch/

Bests,
Ben

--
Ben Cheng
Mobile: 93816083

  • [Cc-hk] A new email list for Creative Commons Launch Preparation., Ben, 01/29/2008