cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] FINALIZED: Meeting for planning the CC-HK launch

  • From: "Oiwan Lam" <oiwan.lam AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: laihiu AT nicesoda.com, cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] FINALIZED: Meeting for planning the CC-HK launch
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:46:14 +0800

Dear all, sorry that i can't attend the meeting. want to throw some ideas here.

from now till the launching in June. we need to identify target communities and groups for cc hk and start engaging with them.
- teachers
- university community radio, students
- internet and new media actors: bloggers, internet radio, major bbs, etc.
- creative sector: composers, film makers, artists and designers
- enterprise in the creative industry and internet sector

has discussed briefly with ben about an education kit project, by interviewing different interest groups, addressing their problems and a cc-solution.

i think the creative sector is most important. we may need to create a mythical / representational figure - an artist becomes successful because of cc... or a popular and famous artist standing out to support cc... something like that.

cheers, oiwan