cc-hk - [Cc-hk] ACIA workshop is taking registration

  • From: "Rebecca MacKinnon" <rebecca.mackinnon AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] ACIA workshop is taking registration
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 20:41:53 +0700

Hello everybody, I just received the announcement below from the organizers of the Asia Commons meeting in Taipei. They are now taking registration. Follow the links below to see the schedule and to register.

Ben, Yahong, Alice, and I will attend. We are working on raising funds to sponsor some more members of the CC-HK community but it is not finalized and unfortunately we won't have more news about it until after the holidays. Meanwhile I encourage all of you to attend if you can. There will be a "poster contest" inviting presentation focusing on the followings:
1. the different ideas of "commons" in different Asian cultures, and
  2. case studies of people or projects engaged in the commons in Asia.

You are also encouraged to join the Asia Commoner mailing list, via tha link below.

I will forward a separate e-mail with more details.

Happy holidays!
Rebecca