cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] The Creative Commons Workshop is on this Saturday.

  • From: "Rebecca MacKinnon" <rebecca.mackinnon AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org, mklwong AT hkucc.hku.hk
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] The Creative Commons Workshop is on this Saturday.
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:00:04 +0800

thanks for the reminder Ben. I will remind my students this week also.

On Nov 19, 2007 3:45 PM, Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

So finally... The Creative Commons Workshop
(http://cc.workshop.hk.googlepages.com/) will be held on this Saturday
(24 Nov), 9:30am - 12:30am at Rm 603 of Admiralty Centre, HKU Space.

For some final preparation, may Melissa Wong or Chan-yau tell us about
the number of participants registered, and is there any things we can
help on the logistic side? And is there any speakers joining this
event need arrangement of special equipment?

As a reminder, we have a plan and rundown for the event on the wiki :
http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Practical+Workshop+on+the+Use+of+CC+Materials

:-) Any idea or comment? Or any idea for our next events or community
meeting? :-)

Ben

--
Ben Cheng