cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] anyone is interested to take up this task?

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Oiwan Lam <oiwan.lam AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org, anson mak <aahsun AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] anyone is interested to take up this task?
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 23:57:42 -0700

http://ownterms.org

Hook it up!

On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 14:24 +0800, Oiwan Lam wrote:
> not directly. but i am forwarding it to our cc list, there are some
> local lawyers dealing with the localization of cc in hk, who maybe
> interested to take up this task... by the way, are you interested to
> join this cc localization list?
>
> hi friends, in the cc list, anyone interested to work on this "small
> job", please contact anson directly. she is now working in the chinese
> university cultural studies department, teaching film and new media
> (right?). and herself an independent music and film maker.
>
> cheers,
> oiwan
>
> On Nov 2, 2007 11:41 AM, anson mak <aahsun AT gmail.com> wrote:
> dear oi and chong tau,
>
> heyhey, do know any solicitor who is familiar with
> intellectual property rights?
> need to do a "terms of use" for a web site.
> we pay.
> the one i used to contact has no time for this "small job."
> thankssssssss a lot.
> good health,
> sun
>
> --
> 如果香港人有夢想、正義感和慈悲的心,我們還有希望,
> If Hong Kongers have dreams, sense of justice and compassion,
> we still
> have hope.
> --
>
> 麥海珊 anson mak
> HK tel: 852-60119765 or 8104-9764
> msn: aahsun AT gmail.com
> skype:aahsun
>
> Instructor 1
> Dept of Cultural And Religious Studies
> Chinese University of Hong Kong
>
> Recent feature film:
> 《唱盤上的單行道》One-Way Street On A Turntable
> http://aahsun.com/wpblog/?page_id=806
>
> 徘徊於單行道 BI-The-Way, Tarrying...
> web site/blog: http://www.aahsun.com
>

> --
> I am writing for:
>
> www.interlocals.net
> www.inmediahk.net (chinese)
> www.globalvoicesonline.org
Jon Phillips
jon AT creativecommons.org
cell: +1.510.499.0894 (80% time)
desk: +1.415.369.8486 (20% time)

Business + Community Manager
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice.
You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for
your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate
legal advice from a licensed attorney.