cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] FW: Sharing on development of OSS, CC and GPL in HK

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Rebecca MacKinnon <rebecca.mackinnon AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] FW: Sharing on development of OSS, CC and GPL in HK
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:46:19 -0700

Cool...heya, that metadata slide is the old one...we don't use that
metadata now:

http://www.slideshare.net/rejon/cc-metadata-rdfa-slide

Insert that one over that
http://www.slideshare.net/rmackinnon/cc-hku-129484/12

Also, I have updated (rejon-stylee) slides of basic cc intro fyi:

http://www.slideshare.net/rejon/slideshows

Cheers and keep rocking (out preferably)...

Jon

On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 01:20 +0800, Rebecca MacKinnon wrote:
> Speaking of presentations, anybody should feel free to use any
> material they want from this one that Ben recently helped me put
> together:
> http://www.slideshare.net/rmackinnon/cc-hku-129484
> It can be downloaded and you can change the slide template & design to
> something other than the HKU template if you want.
>

> Cheers,
> Rebecca
>

> On Oct 10, 2007, at 12:54 AM, Charles Mok wrote:
>
> > Cantonese.

Jon Phillips
jon AT creativecommons.org
cell: +1.510.499.0894 (80% time)
desk: +1.415.369.8486 (20% time)

Business + Community Manager
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice.
You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for
your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate
legal advice from a licensed attorney.