cc-hk - [Cc-hk] [ibiblio-announce] even more network maintenance! (fwd)

  • From: Haggen So <haggen_so AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] [ibiblio-announce] even more network maintenance! (fwd)
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:13:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

It is great to have such good discussion in the list. One thing to look out for is that this mailing list is hosting on ibiblio and there will be network maintenance tomorrow 11:00 a.m.-2.00 p.n. Don't be alarmed if your email bounces during this period.

Haggen

P.S. I am a ibiblio contributor and this is what I received a few days ago.