cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] FW: CC-HK progress report

  • From: "Rebecca MacKinnon" <rebecca.mackinnon AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Haggen So" <haggen_so AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] FW: CC-HK progress report
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:01:33 +0800

Good point Haggen. Informal social gatherings are always a good idea for those who have time. Maybe we should announce all those blogger and web networking events here on the list too? Or is somebody on this list interested in hosting a social get-together? Other suggestions for building a stronger CC community?