cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Web Wednesday, iCommons, etc.

  • From: "Rebecca MacKinnon" <rebecca.mackinnon AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Web Wednesday, iCommons, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:36:21 +0800

Hi everybody. Sorry I didnt respond to any recent e-mails. Was on vacation.

Many of you might be interested in the monthly Web Wednesday gathering, meeting tomorrow evening. Details here:
http://www.webwednesday.hk/
I will be there and if any of you plan to come, we can help convert more people from the Hong Kong web community to the cause!  :)

Also FYI, Hong Kong Wikipedian Jeromy-Yu Chan is hoping to organize an iCommons Free Culture party in December. He would love your help!
Details on the facebook page here:
http://hku.facebook.com/event.php?eid=10349135474
and on the iCommons page here:
http://www.icommons.org/nodes/heather-and-jimmys-50-great-parties-club

Cheers,
Rebecca

--
Rebecca MacKinnon
Assistant Professor, Journalism & Media Studies Ctr.