cc-hk - [Cc-hk] cc-hk and other Asia Commons participants meet-up pre or post wikimania in aug 2007?

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] cc-hk and other Asia Commons participants meet-up pre or post wikimania in aug 2007?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:38:09 -0700

Another cool thing that is on the horizon is an Asia Commons meeting in
Asia for early 2008. That would be a great time to meet-up in person.

My other thought is that we could all meet-up in Taiwan before wikimania
to come-up with cc-hk plan and discuss other ways the commons can
overlap :)

http://wikimania2007.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Wikimania is in August in Taipei.

Thoughts?

How hard is it for HK citizen to get visa to come to TW? I know its a
bit more difficult for Chinese citizen to get visa, but there is a good
lead time now...

Jon

--
Jon Phillips