cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Hello friends, let's do it!

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Hello friends, let's do it!
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:03:23 -0700

Hi all, and thanks to Catharina for creating this list. I work for CC in
SF as Community Developer trying to build-up community from the bottom
up and business, from the top down.

I have a particular fondness for Asia/Pacific Rim issues from past
academic research I have done, familial connections, and desire to see
this project realized.

I've been to HK several times now and met with several key people to get
this project on track.

So, with that being said, how is the state of this project, who is
taking the lead on realizing it legally, and how can we all participate?

First step is possibly people in HK can get together and discuss these
issues sometime in the Summer. Catharina is the point person on
everything, but hey, it never hurts to get things moving :)

Also, if anyone is interested, please come to meet up in Dubrovnik:
http://icommons.org/

Jon (rejon.org)

--
Jon Phillips
jon AT creativecommons.org

Community/Business Developer
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

  • [Cc-hk] Hello friends, let's do it!, Jon Phillips, 04/16/2007