cc-gr - [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Deed improvements, coming soon

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Deed improvements, coming soon
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:41:56 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nathan Yergler <nathan@creativecommons.org>
Date: 2009/4/11
Subject: [CCi] Deed improvements, coming soon
To: cci@lists.ibiblio.org
Cc: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh@creativecommons.org>

Just a reminder that we're going to be rolling out some cleaned up
language on the deeds with respect to publicity rights, fair use, etc.
 See http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/ for an
example.  If you have strings that are untranslated or marked "fuzzy"
in Pootle, now would be a great time to have a look at them and make
sure they're still accurate (fuzzy implies we changed the English text
and that your versions may need a once over).

On an unrelated note, thanks to everyone who provided feedback on the
use of articles in other languages.  We're figuring out the best way
forward now.

As always, let myself, Asshesh or Nathan Kinkade know if you have any
questions or run into problems.

Nathan