cc-gr - [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] how to test the translated creativecommons.org website ?

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] how to test the translated creativecommons.org website ?
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 11:35:02 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arthit Suriyawongkul <arthit@gmail.com>
Date: 2008/5/5
To: cci@lists.ibiblio.org, ccthailand@googlegroups.com

Dear CCi people,

We, Thai team, had already translated fairly good amount of strings in
creativecommons.org website:
http://translate.creativecommons.org/th/cc_org/
(strings that still not translated are mostly strings for confirmation
e-mails,
and those newly added recently).

Still, we're quite blind on what we translated, especially in the user
interface part,
don't know where the translated strings will appeared (since it
affects the choices
of translation).

Does there a way to testrun the website ? So we can adjust the
translation properly.

cheers,
Art

--