cc-eyebeam - [cc-eyebeam] Discussion wrap up

cc-eyebeam AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons-Eyebeam Forum 2003 November 12-19

  • From: Neeru Paharia <neeru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Creative Commons-Eyebeam Forum 2003 November 12-19 <cc-eyebeam AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-eyebeam] Discussion wrap up
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:04:32 -0800

Hello Folks,

On behalf of Creative Commons I want to thank you for participating in the
"Copyleft, Right and Center: Innovations in Law" forum. I hope we have time
for some wrap-up comments from folks but I'm not sure how this list works in
coordination with the website (I will send this, and my previous message to
the list and also post on the website just in case). In any event, I do
hope to hear some concluding remarks from folks tomorrow. Please also be
aware that tomorrow the "Mobile Creativity: Innovations in Technology" forum
begins. You can get more information at
http://www.eyebeam.org/distributedcreativity/

I'd also like give a great thanks to Eyebeam and the University of Maine for
giving us the opportunity to host this discussion. We hope the ideas from
this forum can lead to real-world action.

Much Thanks,

Neeru

--
Neeru Paharia
Assistant Director

  • [cc-eyebeam] Discussion wrap up, Neeru Paharia, 11/19/2003