cc-education - [cc-education] Sign up for the 'Lessig Letter'

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: Mia Garlick <mia AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-education] Sign up for the 'Lessig Letter'
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:16:15 -0700

Greetings cc-education list subscribers,

As we emailed to this list last week, Creative Commons recently kicked off its Fall Fundraising Campaign. For the next three months, we'll be raising money to build core membership in Creative Commons and to help us continue to offer free tools to enable a flexible range of protections and freedoms for artists, educators, scientists and writers. Each week our Chairman Lawrence Lessig is sending out a personal message describing how CC came to be, what challenges it faces, and how CC intends to grow in the future. Please help us hit our goals for 2005.

To continue to receive the weekly email, sign up here:
http://creativecommons.org/about/lessigletter

Read this week's email from Lawrence Lessig in English here:

Read last week's email from Lawrence Lessig in Spanish here (thanks to Maria Cristinia Alvite for translation):
http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/translations/lessig-letter-1-es.pdf

Donate and become a Commoner today
http://creativecommons.org/support/

  • [cc-education] Sign up for the 'Lessig Letter', Mia Garlick, 10/12/2005