cc-education - Re: [cc-education] Voting and the draft

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: Stephen Downes <stephen AT downes.ca>
  • To: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-education] Voting and the draft
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:05:29 -0400

David Wiley wrote:
[cc-education] Voting and the draft

If you have any other questions regarding how the process works, please
forward them on to me. If you have criticism of the process or
suggestions about how you feel the process *should* work, please do not
send them to me or to the list. Neither I nor the list are empowered to
do anything about the process. Please send these comments somewhere
else, lest they appear to be (and very actually be) pointless complaining.

I feel like Yossarian.

Where, then, does the discussion about process take place?

-- Stephen