cc-devel - [cc-devel] List Archived -- Updated Communication Information

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Timid Robot Zehta <timid AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] List Archived -- Updated Communication Information
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 11:21:08 -0500

Greetings,

This list has been archived.

For information on the new list, as well as other ways you can communicate with the community, please see:

We recognize this list has been important in the history of our community and we don't want that gone. Public archives of this list will be available for future reference:
<http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-devel/>

Sincerely,

-Timid Robot

--