cc-devel - [cc-devel] Creative Commons Technology Roadmap 2015-2016

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Matt Lee <webmaster AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org devel" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Creative Commons Technology Roadmap 2015-2016
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 15:13:40 -0400

We've been working on a technology roadmap for what we're working on
over the next couple years.

You can find it, and leave a comment over at GitHub:

https://github.com/creativecommons/techstuff/issues/17

You can leave your feedback on that GitHub issue.

We'd love to hear what you think, and if there are things that you
think we should be fixing, let us know in the comments.

Matt Lee, Technical Lead
Rob Myers, Software Developer