cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Moving on

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: BjornW <burobjorn AT gmail.com>
  • To: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>, Dan Mills <dan AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Moving on
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 15:23:24 +0100

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your work and good luck with your new adventure!

grtz
BjornW

On 03/03/2014 09:30 AM, Maarten Zeinstra wrote:
Hi Dan,

Sad to see you go. Thanks for your contributions to Creative Commons and we will sure meet again!

Cheers,

Maarten

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that today is my last day as a
full-time employee at CC.

We are close to finalizing the hire of a new webdev/sysadmin,
hopefully they will be onboard in a few weeks. I'll help with the
transition to make sure it's as smooth as possible.

Thanks, and if any of you are ever in the bay area, do let me
know! I remain available, and you can reach me via my personal
email: danmills at sandmill dot org.

Dan

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Werkdagen:
Van maandag t/m donderdag vanaf 10:00
Vrijdag is voor experimenteren en eigen projecten.

Postbus 14145
3508 SE Utrecht
The Netherlands

tel: +31 6 49 74 78 70