cc-devel - [cc-devel] Moving on

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Dan Mills <dan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Moving on
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:35:23 -0800

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that today is my last day as a full-time employee at CC.

We are close to finalizing the hire of a new webdev/sysadmin, hopefully they will be onboard in a few weeks. I'll help with the transition to make sure it's as smooth as possible.

Thanks, and if any of you are ever in the bay area, do let me know! I remain available, and you can reach me via my personal email: danmills at sandmill dot org.

Dan

  • [cc-devel] Moving on, Dan Mills, 02/28/2014