cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] [cc-licenses] translation process launch

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Luis Villa <luis AT tieguy.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] [cc-licenses] translation process launch
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 09:29:26 -0800

Congratulations, Sarah + team - this is a big step. We look forward to the results.

Luis

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 6:23 AM, Sarah Pearson <sarah AT creativecommons.org> wrote:
All --

This morning we published a blog post formally launching the translation process for the 4.0 licenses. To find out more details and/or to get involved, see the full post here: http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/41874

best,
CC Legal

Sarah Hinchliff Pearson, CC Senior Counsel
http://creativecommons.org/staff#sarahhinchliffpearson
sarah AT creativecommons.org