cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] How to translate the website creativecommons.org in Tamil ?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • To: "Mr. Puneet Kishor" <punkish AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] How to translate the website creativecommons.org in Tamil ?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:54:14 +0200

Hi,

We also provide translation of some parts of the .org website through
Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/CC/ here you can request a
new language and start translating to Tamil. Now I am not very familiar with
your language, Wikipedia shows me that it is spoken much in India. I think it
would be a good idea to contact CC-India about your plan. You can find their
contact information here: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/India

More information about our translation efforts can be found here:
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Translate

Did this answer your question?

Kind regards,

Maarten Zeinstra