cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Pasteboard - OERPUB

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Dan Mills <dan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Kathi Fletcher <kathi.fletcher AT shuttleworthfoundation.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Pasteboard - OERPUB
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:25:39 -0700

Thanks Jonas for the intro! moving you & cc-devel to Bcc to spare everyone's inboxes :)

Hi Kathi,

It was a pleasure to meet you a couple of months ago at that meeting, and I'm glad Jonas put us back in touch. Very interesting to read the feedback about the editor, I would love to check it out sometime.

How about a call at 11AM PT next Wednesday? That works for me. Let me know how to reach you (phone, Skype, etc. all fine with me).

Looking forward to it,
Dan