cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Introduction

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Dan Mills" <dan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "Peter Liljenberg" <peter AT commonsmachinery.se>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Introduction
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:16:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Peter,

​Welcome! :-) happy to hear you'll be joining the group, hope to work together going forward.

Dan

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Peter Liljenberg <peter AT commonsmachinery.se> wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to just quickly introduce myself to the list as I've just joined both this list, and Jonas Öberg in his new venture at Commons Machinery as a lead developer. We are going to focus on embedding metadata for licensing and attribution into digital works, which naturally has a large overlap with CC technology so I hope to be able to contribute to that too. Though I've spent the last ten years in the commercial and very closed world of online gambling, my roots are in the open source and Linux environments hacking C and Python.

Regards,
  Peter Liljenberg, Commons Machinery