cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Gsoc - Media Widget

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Dan Mills <dan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Dron Rathore <dron.rathore AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Gsoc - Media Widget
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 15:11:19 -0700

Hi Dron,

Thanks for the mail last week. Sorry we did not end up accepting your application, but hope you will stay engaged with us!

I think we will be doing a bare-bones prototype or two to test the core ideas before we start making lots of plugins for other platforms. But in the longer run - yes I think so.

Dan