cc-devel - [cc-devel] Devnations license and ccREL

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT coyote.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Devnations license and ccREL
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:20:24 +0100

Hi all,

I just noticed that the Developing Nations License on
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/devnations/2.0/ seems to be
lacking the relevant metadata to accurately represent the "High Income
Nation Use" prohibition even though this prohibition is part of the
ccREL vocabulary as http://creativecommons.org/ns#HighIncomeNationUse

It's possible I've misunderstood something, or there might be a
particular reason that this was not included. :)

Sincerely,
Jonas