cc-devel - [cc-devel] ccREL presentation

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT coyote.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] ccREL presentation
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:52:01 +0100

Dear all,

a few weeks ago, I was invited to the IPTC (international Press
Telecommunications Council) workshop on metadata in Amsterdam where I
gave a presentation on ccREL: this was just when I was transitioning
from CC to the Shuttleworth Foundation, so if you watch the
presentation you'll see towards the end that I inch more towards using
ODRL for the continuation of my project.

The presentation is available here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE4DQ2k0YMU

And the presentation file itself:

http://www.iptc.org/download/events/mrr2013/IPTC-MRR2013-3-JonasOeberg.pdf