cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Kick Starter project terms of agreement question

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Chris Sakkas <sanglorian AT gmail.com>
  • To: mackenzie AT andersenstudio.com, cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Kick Starter project terms of agreement question
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:53:35 +1100

Hi Mackenzie,

Can you please link us to the specific piece of music that you were wanting to use? It's hard to tell if they (1) are using a more limited licence (CC BY-ND or CC Sampling perhaps?) or (2) have given you broad legal permissions but are then asking you to not exercise them all.

Cheers,

Chris Sakkas
Admin of the FOSsil Bank wiki and the Living Libre blog and Twitter feed.