cc-devel - [cc-devel] FSN Serbia Organization

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Free Software Network Serbia <admin AT fsns.org.rs>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] FSN Serbia Organization
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 19:53:23 +0100

We are "Free Software Network Serbia", a non-government, non-profit organization, established for an indefinite period of time to achieve the objectives of promoting and developing Free Software in the field of information technologies through professional and technical activities

Our organization's objectives are improvement, development and spreading of Free Software, citizen education, especially for young, people with disabilities and senior citizens, as well as regionalization, development, writing, changing, amending, modifying, testing and maintenance of Free Software, and working on software freedom in the emerging IT society.

To achieve our goals we contribute to the Free and Open Source Software development, we promote and translate it; we present the Free and Open Source Software applicability through seminars, lectures and workshops as well as through media outlets; we teach the members and other interested parties, for the sake of knowledge development, through seminars, lectures and workshops as well as through media outlets; we encourage the use of Free and Open Source Software; we develop and test software applications, with the emphasis on the Free and Open Source Software applications development, using the resources of our organization; we manage computer resources owned or used by the organization; we take measures and create conditions for the professional performance improvement; we popularize technical culture and the legal software use in the field of informatics; we cooperate with universities, schools, professional associations and other organizations at home and abroad; we collect and process scientific and technical literature in the field of Free and Open Source Software and computer science; we organize, alone or in partnership with other organizations, professional meetings, conferences, seminars and other forms of education in the field of informatics and Free Software; we publish books and other publications on issues related to the development, dissemination and training in the field of Free and Open Source Software and computer science.

--

"Мрежа за Слободан Софтвер Србије"

"Szerbia Szabad Szoftver Hálozat"
"Mreža za Slobodan Softver Srbije"
"Free Software Network Serbia"

Erdutska 66a
Subotica 24000
Serbia

  • [cc-devel] FSN Serbia Organization, Free Software Network Serbia, 02/06/2013