cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Querying All License and Versions

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Nathan Kinkade <nkinkade AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "Thomas, Alexander" <athom09 AT emory.edu>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Querying All License and Versions
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 13:05:25 -0500

Hi Alex,

I'm curious if there a particular reason you would like to offer older
license versions? In addition to that, there are perhaps some valid
reasons to consider only offering the "Unported," or international,
licenses:

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/FAQ#Should_I_choose_an_international_license_or_a_ported_license.3F

Greetings from an Emory alumni ('94 history).

Nathan