cc-devel - [cc-devel] [GSOC 2012] LibreOffice plugin updates

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Bhanu Jayashanka Watawana <bhanu.jayashanka AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [GSOC 2012] LibreOffice plugin updates
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 14:01:50 +0530

Hi,

I am Bhanu Jayashanka from Uwa Wellassa University, Sri Lanka.

I am interested in participating for the GSOC 2012 program under creative commons organization.

I went through the project ideas page[1] and I am interested in LibreOffice plugin updates project.

I built and tried out the ccooo openOffice.org extension from the source available at [2].

I think the latest source code of ccooo is available at the branch created by akila [2] and changes made in that branch is still not merged to the trunk [3].

So shall I start using the branch [2] for the development ?

I found a list of possible improvements that needs to be done to the ccooo by going through the issue tracker. I have listed them down in the draft proposal.

[1] http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Summer_of_Code_2012

[2] http://code.creativecommons.org/svnroot/ccooo/branches/akila-gsoc-2010

[3] http://code.creativecommons.org/svnroot/ccooo/trunk

Thank you