cc-devel - [cc-devel] CC and GSOC 2012

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Christopher Allan Webber <cwebber AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] CC and GSOC 2012
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 12:24:54 -0600

Hi all,

There have been a couple of questions about CC and GSOC this year on the
list already. Rather than addressing them individually, I figured I'd
send a more general update to this list.

1) We haven't been accepted yet as a mentoring organization yet, but
I'll post here if/when we are.

2) Assuming we are accepted, we have a much more specific goal for GSOC
this year. Read here:

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Summer_of_Code_2012

And in your application, it would be good to flesh out specifics in
this direction and why you would be a good fit.

Thanks and good luck!
- Chris

  • [cc-devel] CC and GSOC 2012, Christopher Allan Webber, 03/04/2012