cc-devel - [cc-devel] GSoC 2012

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: pankajg AT iitk.ac.in
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] GSoC 2012
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 01:12:16 +0530

Hi,
I am Pankaj Gupta from Indian Intitute of Technology, Kanpur.
I learnt about your organisation and am interested to do project under
your mentorship this year.
I have been involved in programming, web-designing, making games, etc.
I made Carrom game in python, made an Android App and also I have a fair
experience of Animation(Made a carnival this January and currently
learning gaming in it).
I have been taking part in several programming contests did a fair deal in
them.
Hoping that you would allow me work under your mentorship in GSoC 2012.

Thanking You.
Yours sincerely,
Pankaj Gupta.

  • [cc-devel] GSoC 2012, pankajg, 03/02/2012