cc-devel - [cc-devel] I want to participate on GSoC 2011

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: elayne <elayne.morais AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] I want to participate on GSoC 2011
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 23:23:22 -0300

Hello!!

I'm a final year Computer Science undergraduate student in University of Campinas/Brazil.
I'm working on a OER (Open Educational Resources) project in college, and will be attending classes at University of Georgia this Fall semester.
I really want to participate on GSoC, and was very good news that Creative Commons is one of the accepted organizations.
My work in the project is talking to high school teachers about OER and CC, and it would be just great if I had a better understading about the features they can use to share their materials. Also, it would be great to participate on a project that will improve my computer skills and, once I get to know the "how tos", will allow me to help spreding CC out.

I would like then to get more information about how are the applications going. What can I do? Where to start?

Thank you so much!

Elayne Morais
Unicamp/Brazil

  • [cc-devel] I want to participate on GSoC 2011, elayne, 03/31/2011