cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Having a problem with call to API "details"

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Lisa Brooks <lisa AT issuelab.org>
  • To: Nathan Kinkade <nkinkade AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: creative commons developers <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Having a problem with call to API "details"
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:28:17 -0500

Yep - all is working now. Thanks so much!

Lisa M. Brooks
Co-director
IssueLab: bringing nonprofit research into focus - http://www.issuelab.org
lisa AT issuelab.org
773-649-1790

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Nathan Kinkade <nkinkade AT creativecommons.org> wrote:
Hi Lisa,

Nathan was right, the caching we set up wasn't working for POST
requests, a product of the way that Varnish Cache handles POST data
for caching (basically, it doesn't).  I have corrected the issue and
your requests should be functioning as normal again.  Sorry about the
service interruption, and that's for reporting it!

Best,

Nathan