cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] GSOC proposal:Attribution_Helper_Browser_Extension

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: sanmugam k <k.sanmugam2 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] GSOC proposal:Attribution_Helper_Browser_Extension
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 09:39:23 -0400

Thanks for your interest in CC's GSoC projects. While we haven't
assigned mentors to projects yet, you can reach the CC development
community through this list. If you have questions about the project,
you can ask them here.

As far as what to do next, you'll need to apply for the project at
http://socghop.appspot.com/. The mentors can then review your
application and give you feedback before the deadline (April 9).

Thanks again for your interest.

Regards,

Nathan