cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Fwd: Gsoc Project idea.

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Ashish <eraser029 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Fwd: Gsoc Project idea.
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 11:14:42 -0700

I would expect that for a GSoC project, it's reasonable to target one
desktop search platform and do a really good job of supporting CC
licenses, as opposed to trying to do a little bit for several. My
suggestion is to choose one and write a thorough proposal about how
you'll approach adding CC support.

Happy to answer any additional questions you might have.

Regards,

Nathan