cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] OpenOffice Ontology Plugin

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Stas Sușcov <stas AT nerd.ro>
  • To: kushal <kushal.iiita AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] OpenOffice Ontology Plugin
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 01:08:53 +0200

În data de Ma, 23-03-2010 la 23:38 +0100, kushal a scris:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any1 to reply to my previous post ?? Am i mailing to correct
> list of cc ??

It's a mailing list, your message was received, so I don't think
spamming will bring more attention to your post. Be patient.

Thank you.

Regarding IRC, haging around and asking when you see activity on the
channel can bring some answers if you're lucky.
Good luck.