cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] cc-devel Digest, Vol 51, Issue 4

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Vanderci Eich <vecih AT bol.com.br>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] cc-devel Digest, Vol 51, Issue 4
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:46:58 -0200

Help!?

D.C.E.
Secretária de Cultura
Fone: 8825-3001
Vanderci Eich

Em 19/11/2009 16:20, cc-devel-request AT lists.ibiblio.org escreveu:

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
cc-devel-request AT lists.ibiblio.org

cc-devel-owner AT lists.ibiblio.org

than "Re: Contents of cc-devel digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. Re: CCO license class (Nathan Yergler)

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:00:28 -0800
From: Nathan Yergler
Subject: Re: [cc-devel] CCO license class
To: Wendy Bossons
Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

HI Wendy,

CC0's absence in the API is just an oversight/resource issue; we
haven't had bandwidth to get it added to that system and no one had
asked for it :/ .

I've opened a ticket to track progress
(http://code.creativecommons.org/issues/issue518) on adding it.

Nathan