cc-devel - [cc-devel] CCO license class

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Wendy Bossons <wbossons AT MIT.EDU>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] CCO license class
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:00:44 -0500

Hello,

I am still a newbie to CC, and am working on implementing the web service with DSpace (at MIT). Currently, DSpace is using the old integration approach. In that approach, there is an option for CCO, which I do not see as a possible response in the 1.5 CC api. What is the suggestion for the CCO option which was previously supported?

regards,
..\Wendy

Wendy Bossons
Web Developer