cc-devel - [cc-devel] CC Technology Summit 3 Registration Open

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cci AT lists.ibiblio.org, cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org, CC-devel <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] CC Technology Summit 3 Registration Open
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 14:24:24 -0700

The program for the CC Technology Summit has been posted
(http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Creative_Commons_Technology_Summit_2009-06-26#Program)
and registration is open. You can register online at
http://labs.creativecommons.org/~techsummit/register.html. As with
the previous Technology Summit in Boston there is a registration fee
associated with attending the summit. NEXA Center for Internet &
Society is graciously helping us out with logistics and planning but
we need to cover costs for catering, space and A/V personnel. We're
offering discounts for CC Network members as well as those of you who
are also attending the COMMUNIA conference
(http://communia-project.eu/conf2009) happening two days later.

If you have any questions, let me know or email
techsummit AT creativecommons.org.

Nathan

  • [cc-devel] CC Technology Summit 3 Registration Open, Nathan Yergler, 05/18/2009