cc-devel - [cc-devel] [ cctools-Feature Requests-2786854 ] People Overview Page

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Feature Requests-2786854 ] People Overview Page
  • Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 10:35:41 +0000

Feature Requests item #2786854, was opened at 2009-05-04 22:34
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by michaelkrnac
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559969&aid=2786854&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: ccHost
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I want to create a Overview Page for Users.
(with links to his cliparts , recommends, favs ...)

Victor:
Actually, that's a user preference. Browse to /preferences and see
'Default Profile Tab'

I suppose we could hack a default Default Profile Tab, right now it's
'uploads'

Date: 2009-05-05 12:35

Message:
Maybe we can do this as feature in cchost or i can set the profile page as
default and start hacking on it.

Comment By: Michael Krnac (michaelkrnac)
Date: 2009-05-05 12:34

Message:
-*disable* the user's ability to set the Default Profile Tab (?)

Its ok when it is still enabled. but i not want to use the tabs.

- Set the default profile tab to be 'profile' instead of 'uploads'

I want to set the default profile tab to a custom user page (mix of
profile, uploads ...)

- You want to (radically) customize the Profile page (?)

Correct! :-)

Comment By: Victor Stone (fourstones)