cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] License picker

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Greg Grossmeier <greg.grossmeier AT gmail.com>
  • To: Sergey Chernyshev <sergey.chernyshev AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] License picker
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 13:56:40 -0500

Sergey Chernyshev wrote:
One of my goals is to have them licensed properly and being a big believer in CC, I wonder if there is an easy way ("easy" is always a best way to drive adoption) to add a license picker (similar in functionality to http://creativecommons.org/license/) to my application.

You are in luck!

Check out License Chooser. It is on the Creative Commons wiki at: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/LicenseChooser.js

I think that will be what you are looking for.

Best,

Greg