cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Ubiquity + ccsearch

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Winrich Peralta <winrich.p AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Ubiquity + ccsearch
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:27:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Winrich Peralta wrote:

Hey all.

I have a 2 week break before my last qtr at college and I got really bored so I decided to write some Ubiquity (http://labs.mozilla.com/2008/08/introducing-ubiquity/ ) commands that work like the creative commons search (search.creativecommons.org). Right now I just have the flickr search but I plan on extended it to some more search engines if possible.

Looks pretty cool. Feel free to copy the CC Search JS to make your life easier as far as other engines. (-:

-- Asheesh.

--
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.